The Constant Set Field is a drop down menu for a preconfigured Constant set. For help on Constant sets see the relevant help file.
When adding a Constant Set Field to a form it needs to be positioned under a "Field Set Container" that is under a "Form".
Once added there are a few options to set up the Control, these are:
1) Data Binding: This is where you set up the binding to the field on the object that you want to effect.
2) Field Label: The name that will appear next to the Contsant set.
3) Field Width: The width in pixels that the Constant set will display, 0 is 100%.
4) Read Only: When set to True you cant change the values in this field.
5) Tool Tip Text: If text is in this field a white "i" in a blue circle will appear and when moused over the tooltip will appear.
6) Enum: This is the Constant set that is rendered. It is set by default when you select a databinding but it is possible tyo change if you require different values.