Checkfields are used for true/false fields which display a simple tick box and heading.
There are several options on Checkfields, they are as follow:
• “Data Binding” is where you choose what property of the object the checkfield displays/edits.
• “Field Label” is where you set the text that appears next to the checkfield.
• “Field Width” is where the width of the field is set in pixels, This is mainly used in Field Groups.
• “Hide Label” hides the Field Label when set to True.
• “Read Only” Doesn’t allow the field to be edited.