HTML Fields are used when formatted text is needed. It is possible to add Images, Links, Headings, Anchors and more.
When adding a HTML Field to a form it needs to be positioned under a "Field Set Container" that is under a "Form". There is some customization for this Control, they are:
1) Data Binding. This is where you set up the binding to the field on the object that you want to display.
2) Field Label. The name that will appear next to the HTML Field.
3) Field Width. The width in pixels that the HTML Field will display, 0 is 100%.
4) Hide Label. If set to "True" the Label will be hidden.
5) Hide When Blank. If the field bound to this field is empty the HTML Field will not appear instead of displaying an empty box.
6) Tool Tip Text. If text is in this field a white "i" in a blue circle will appear and when moused over the tooltip will appear.
7) Field Height. The height in pixels that the HTML Field will display.
8) Simple Toolbar. When set to "True" a cut down version of the toolbar is show. Image below.
HTML Field with Full Toolbar.
HTML Field with Simple Toolbar.